Friday, June 28, 2013

Organization for the Unorganized Teacher

I am an organizer -- I love organizing...but don't look too closely at my house (especially during the summer months when I am home with my wonderful children!).  I am also addicted to Pinterest and love, love, love the ideas.  So, one of the things I want to share is a pin that I found on Pinterest...

http://www.miss-kindergarten.com/search/label/organization
This is a desktop organizer that misskindergartenlove.blogspot.com posted on her blog...from yet another blogger!  I just loved the idea and that it can be picked up and put into a 31 Organizing tote for going home and working on "homework"!  Thanks for the idea Miss Kindergarten!!  I love it and cannot wait to try something similar this next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment